About

There are about a trillion WordPress Themes out there (rough estimate) and 90% of them are total crap. Then out of the remaining 10%, 98% of them are not responsive aka don’t look proper on an iPhone, Android Tablet, and your mom’s old ass Motorolla Razor (ha).

This is where we come in.

It’s 2012, kid! Time to get up to speed with that new responsive hotness.

There aren’t that many themes out there (relatively speaking) that adapt to every sort of layout, but the selection is growing – and fast! We’re here to keep you up on the latest free and premium WordPress themes that have that HTML5, CSS3, fluid, mobile, adaptive sweet sauce going on – AND style (we’re partial to minimalist themes).

Fluidly yours,

Max