What to Look for in a Good Web Host
WordPress.com is the largest and most popular blogging platform in the world. It’s the most popular CMS for many websites like this one, but it also has an impressive list of over 1 million plugins, some of which might be useful to your business. The WordPress team has been working hard to make sure that their platform is easy to install and use, but they’ve struggled with many issues over the years making it harder than ever to find a good host.
To get started with WordPress you need a hosting account at a good provider. We’ve done our best to help you find the right host based on reviews from other users like you.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Company
Finding the best hosting for your WordPress site is a challenge. And even with all the available options, there are still hundreds of WordPress hosting providers in existence that you can use to host your site.
The main issue is how much you will pay for each of them, but you should also consider a few other things:
- Is it reliable?
- Do they allow plugins and custom themes?
- Do they have good customer support?
- Are they easy to manage?
- Is it mobile friendly?
Are there any obvious security issues that could cause disaster when it comes to storing your website files on their servers? (As I wrote earlier, my own site was hacked because none of my WordPress hosts allowed me to upload files from my laptop.) You should be looking at a couple of different things because depending on the type of work you do and the scope of your business, there may be different factors that make a particular provider stand out. I do hope this guide helps you find the right WordPress hosting company for your needs.
Which WordPress Hosting Company is the Best?
If you want to host your WordPress blog or other content management system on the internet, it’s worth having a try at the best WordPress hosting company for your needs. A host can offer different levels of support and value, but when it comes to hosting, what matters most is what kind of WordPress blogs and websites you need, whether you just want a simple website or if you’re building a medium-sized business.
We have been using and recommending the same top-rated hosts for years now. Why? Because they are good. And we have tried lots of other hosts but none of them have come close to offering the kind of customer support that our hosts do. So, we recommend them all here:
1. WP Engine
2. WP Engine Plus
WP Engine Review
WP Engine has a reputation for being the best WordPress hosting company. And it should be, because it’s a reference point for most of the top rated WordPress hosting companies out there. This is a very important consideration when choosing a host. After all, if you are looking at this as a way to get your site up and running quickly, you need to be certain that your site will stay up long enough to provide any value.
With this in mind, WP Engine’s support is some of the best I’ve seen. In fact, WP Engine clients have been among the most reliable and professional customers I have had the pleasure of working with during my time here on Techbeast.
Now that you know what WP Engine is all about and why you should use them as your WordPress hosting company, it’s time to talk about their service and how they compare with many of the other top rated hosts out there.
In this guide we will be providing you with our recommended list of top WordPress hosting companies based on their reliability and support for WordPress users looking for WordPress hosts. We are interested in protecting our readers from…well…any bad sites! So let’s get started!
If you want to host your WordPress website then it’s important that you do your homework. There are a lot of different types of hosting companies and solutions out there. This is why it’s necessary to do your research before you pick one.
If you don’t have time to investigate the competition, or if you don’t know how to research them properly, then you are going to end up with a compromised site that doesn’t perform as well as it could when compared with the rest of the options on offer. These days, more and more people are turning to WordPress Hosting as their WordPress hosting provider choice because they realise that it is easier for them to get started with a simple setup than it is for beginners like me who are just starting out. It can save time and money too because there is less switching around between hardware and software in the first place.
And if you have already picked a provider from our list, we hope this review will help you decide whether or not it’s a good fit for your needs or not. I hope this guide will make your search for the best WordPress Hosting experience better!
GoDaddy is one of the biggest and most well-known names in the world of hosting. It is a global leader in the field and has been for many years. It has grown to be a major force in the industry, and is a name that you would probably not normally think about if you didn’t already have an account with it.
In fact, GoDaddy is a popular name among bloggers who are trying to move from an old server to something more modern and less expensive. Their value proposition is that they offer premium hosting services with great customer support at a lower cost than what other players charge (and they don’t just rely on advertising).
Why would someone sign up with GoDaddy? Well, firstly because their technology has been patented in several countries around the globe; secondly because they offer technical support 24/7 (which means no effort will be made to get your site running without any intervention); and thirdly because they have over 30 million customers who speak English as their primary language. Some of them are very active in social media like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.
GoDaddy Review – Highlights
1. The expertise of their team: If performance isn’t everything, then you want something that really knows how to optimize your site’s performance – which means hiring people who know what they do. Although GoDaddy doesn’t seem like an obvious choice for SEO professionals or those who have deep knowledge of WordPress or PHP, their expertise should still be considered when choosing a host based on performance or technology alone (if you are serious about SEO) – whereas some other players may not even have dedicated SEO experts on staff.
2. Speed: They boast about being “the fastest hosting company on the planet” but it can depend on where you are geographically (in terms of performance). We tested their server speed across different locations in Europe and Asia; while London had the best results overall, there were significant differences depending on whether we were testing Asia or Europe (for example London was 70% faster compared to our US East Coast test location). This shows that even if it claims to be “the fastest hosting company on Earth” it isn’t always true…
3. Support: They offer 24/7 technical support via live chat which should be taken into account when selecting a host based solely on service level or response time alone – especially if you work remotely from home or need assistance with settings that aren
WordPress is a powerful and popular CMS, but it’s not without challenges. That said, there are plenty of reasons to host your WordPress site with a reputable provider. Aside from the obvious (security, uptime, and the ease of updating), there are also intangible benefits that come along with choosing a good WordPress hosting company:
– You will have access to a dedicated support team.
– You can control your site’s security and privacy settings, allowing you to get the best experience possible on your website.
– You can choose the right type of hosting for your business, price range and budget.
– You can choose an easy WordPress install that requires no code or configuration on your server.
Before you spend time looking at reviews from people who have hosted websites with mid to high-level WordPress hosts before, it’s worth spending some time researching yours first. A good host deserves a solid review by someone who knows what they’re talking about — so here are some tips for finding the best web host for your needs:
1. Research their reputation on Google+ and join their community for questions about WordPress hosting (these companies tend to be more active in those communities than other types of hosting).
2. Search their connections in search engines like Yelp or Google+ , and make sure you contact them directly if you need help with any questions about this type of hosting (in which case they should be happy to answer them). Don’t just look at positive reviews — look at negative ones too; they won’t always be biased in either direction; sometimes they provide useful information that might help others avoid problems later down the road (and sometimes they tell you exactly why things went wrong). These reviews should be genuine as well; they shouldn’t represent only positive experiences but include both positive and negative ones as well (and if necessary point out when someone has made a mistake). If you want to see how many stars a company has in its Google+ community, head over there now!
3. Check out their web monitoring tools; these allow you to see how frequently their servers are being accessed by visitors via a simple web page that follows all changes made on your site (no more than an hour after saving something); just enter any URL into Chrome or Firefox .
4. Check out their customer support; most companies provide live chat support via phone or e-mail .
5. Check out their email management system .
6. Try accessing